Friday, November 17, 2006

Thou shall not tell.

Today have been awfully boring! It's like the most amazingly boring day ever. And on a day like this, i think it's only suitable that i share with you a little secret of mine. Something that have been a part of me since forever, but not known by many. This might come as a shock, but just take a deep breath and embrace it. What i'm about to tell you is something sacred to me, something personal. Something real, A fact. And i hope you can accept me for who i am and not be judgemental on what i'm about to tell you.

The truth is i'm actually a socialite. And not just any socialite. I'm THE socialite. The core of all socialite. The person that miss hilton consult on what to wear in her debut 'one night in paris' home video. The one that advise a certain miss aguilera to glam it up and ditch the dirrty xtina split personality. And do you think, miss simpson would be able to cope with the divorce if it wasn't for me, asking her to get those LV's. A little retail therapy can cure almost anything. Beside, i told her that her mister is a bit of a muscle mary and it's not worth abandonning a whole forest for just a tree. But that's a different story. If you know what i mean.

There, i've let it all out with the knowledge that paparazzi would be haunting my park avenue apartment, invading my pilates classes, threatening my poor beagle 'stella' and worst of all, i may have to reschedule my weekly botox session with mr hasselhoff. But it's all good, cause i need to set the record straight. Socialite are just like any other ordinary individual, maybe with a bit more jimmy choo's. Okay, a LOT of jimmy choo's.