Sunday, August 19, 2007

Love Movie Marathon Weekend!

It was a sickening-love movie marathon for me for the past weekend. Equip with a thermoflask of hot cocoa, a box of extra soft tissue paper and a few fluffy pillows, i went head on with four equally pathetic chick flick, crying my heart out with every heart break and happy endings. By sunday night, i was devastated beyond reason at how my love life had eventually came to a halt. I'm twenty six, single with no driving license, who just moved back to his parent's house and is still yam cha buddy with his ex boyfriend. Quite tragic la. And no offend mr ex boyfriend, i still love you dearly, but don't you see how sad my life have turn out to be? I'm like the gay equivalent of bridget jones. Only different is i have better hair. And a tad skinnier. But equally P A T H E T I C !!!