Thursday, November 6, 2008

Flirting with Spring

I'm back. Back from the six weeks break in australia. And back to blogshere. Though, i got a feeling my welcome here would only be temporary as the sparkle of blogging have slowly fade away as the year comes to an end. I'm not saying i'm bored, it's just that the interest is no longer here to stay. And i rather not force it.

Many, many things have happen since the last trip. Love have been found and heart have been broken. Memory have been made and scars have been carved. And right now, i just want to reserved myself to me, and not play game with the uncertainty. It kills me, dragged my soul and left me panting for life. So spare me the sorrow and torture and just let me go, cause i don't want to be another zombie lover raging over an overdue love affair.


Everything that we had have seems so real but yet i know its only temporary. Not a fixture in your life, just an additional bonus that you can throw out once you get bored with it. I don't want to be a secondhand backup for you. So take your memory cause i don't need them. I don't want something i can't have. I would like to take a step back before i embarrass myself any further.


I'm not going to swallow in self pity. But is this the only option?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel you shan~~ is all gonna be ok =)

the ugly submarine said...

It will be okay. For us :D

ben said...

u have grown so much, i bet.
So glad for you, you go, girl.

the ugly submarine said...

I'm going, girlfriend. I'm going. Somewhere...:D