Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Me? Incredible Hulk?

I found a gym, here in my little antique town. And no, it’s nothing super sleek like cali or celeb fitness, but it will have to do. Besides, my lovely chinchillas, its dirt cheap beyond reasoning. And when i say dirt cheap, i mean a meal at kentucky f**king chicken would cost more than its daily rate. I know! It’s THAT cheap! Plus, hear this, it doesn't chain me to a yearly contract like what most gym does! So, i'll go whenever i feel like it, and i'll pay whenever i go. How plastic fantastic is that! Its like a storybook ending, where happily ever after does exist. Thank God we live in such an awesome country. Now you see why I salute the flag every morning.

So, having said that, i see no other mortal reasoning for me not to succumb to the alluring call of treadmills and dumbbell. I will be gym-tastic by the end of this trip, so watch out people, the Hulk is coming back to town! :P


No comments: