Friday, June 19, 2009

Don't you just love projects!

I love projects. Actually, i love starting a project more. Nothing beats the thrill of fabricating an idea into something more than just a snippet of my imagination. I'm a sucker for embarking on new adventures, fiddling with the unknown and to be an avant-garde of my own.

However, maintaining the whole project to the very end is the hardest part, one that i've never learned to master. You see, i'm a sturdy gemini with a fickle mind set of a senile eighty years old, who move on from projects quicker than a bored up twenty year old flipping thru channels. I'm handicapped in that sense. Oh, does it mean i'm legal to park at those handicap spots in ikea? Hmm.

Anyhow, a zippy shout out to the londoner who came up and finishes(!), the little people project, without whom i'll never truly understand how ginormous the world around me is.

Go visit little people and start a project of your own!













3 comments:

Y I R E N said...

nice little people. why are we not as talented...or is it just me?

the ugly submarine said...

Its definitely not you. The world is on a conspiracy against beautiful people like us. They're all just jealous :P

Y I R E N said...

jeez...so sad to be true