Tuesday, July 7, 2009

я любовь русский человек!! aka I love russian men!!

For the past month, i have been insanely addicted to google hogging. Its so damn alluring but in an evil way, like cupcakes to a fat lady. Dumbbells to a muscle mary. Poo-jabbing to boy george. You get the idea...

Anyways, what got me all hot and bothered was looking thru the many projects out there, where simply ideas turn into crazy shit ass art pieces. As such by the wonder boy of two dimensional photography, dmitry maximov.

P.S. His webpage is in a totally different language that looks awfully like pocahontas tree trunk inscription. Though I’m quite sure its in russian. Quite sure.








And ever since the flu have destroyed my social life, coz' going out is never an option anymore, i've got way too much time on my hands and tada...my little piece of dmitry. Not exactly the same, for my 2d really looks 2d while his just blends in perfectly well with the photograph but well, i'm an amateur. So sue me!!

1 comment:

ben said...

you are more than good enough