Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Slept Like A Log Instead..

Day #28 in Kai Ping, Guangzhou. The supper from last night sits comfortably in my stomach like a brick as i lug myself out of bed. If i close my eyes i can still feel the warmth of yesterday's night with its glittering hawkers stalls and loud laughters. Today we are traveling back to Guangzhou. Another three hours on the road, and the castles of Majianglong would become just a memory.

I secretly wish i dreamt last night. I thought being wrapped up in this historic backdrop with its rough texture of life would be inspiring, but no, i slept like a log instead.

Here are some of my favourite shots of Guangzhou :D































I'm not very blog-worthy lately. Words don't flow that smooth anymore. Dunno why.

1 comment:

ben said...

Revisiting the blog after 23 years 14 months & 7 days. ..