Thursday, May 22, 2008

Whatever | la

I hate watching tv commercials. I hate it. The fact that i work in the same industry doesn't exactly explain why i hate it. I guess if you sell donut, you tend to hate eating it. You get bored and tired with it. For me, i have a tendency to dissect ads when i see one, and that alone stresses me out already. Thus, there's only a handful of ads that have truly amaze me. This is one of them.



By the way, i'm turning two seven today. Bummer. It doesn't get any worst than this. Trust me.

7 comments:

Ganymede said...

Happy 27th~~~

Now where's the party? Make sure there's ample booze yea. :P

Love the ad by the way.

the ugly submarine said...

Thanks. Party? When you have been thru so many birthdays like me, you just want to avoid anymore party. So, no party for me this year. I'm happier that way.

Y I R E N said...

shit, twenty seven. happy birthday yadida !

thanks for the call yesterday. we didn't get the job in the end. ha.

ben said...

So, there were 40 of parties?

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday.

Anonymous said...

where did u get this ad...?

the ugly submarine said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! I grab the ad from fast channel sial. Dunno who the director is tho. BTW, i still hate you ben :P