Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sleeping in silence

Sorry for my absence. Work. The addictive four letter word have taken over my life again. I'm all piled up with work, and i have no one but myself to blame for it. Not that i mind. It beats sitting at home, staring at the four blank walls and dozing off repeatedly, waiting for age to creep up on me. Just two weekends ago, i had one of my sporadic sleeping moments in between jobs. I practically slept for two entire day, waking up only for meals, toilet break and nothing else. I went off without shower (!), no phone calls, no internet-ing, and i even try not to come out from the bedroom much. I was sinking into hermit mode. And yes, i am bored without work.

But that was then. I'm now back on energizer bunny mode again, humping my way thru jobs. Slutting away sounds more like it. Haha. Anyhow, i did catch a flick in between all that sleeping. I caved in to 'p/s i love you'. Stunning! Brilliant story telling and amazing emotional ride. And right now, i'm utterly in love with irish man. The accent. Oh gawd! I could cum in my pants just hearing them speak. They could be reciting the phone book for all i care, the accent is just sweet jesus juice to my ears. Yeehar!!

Maybe this weekend i'll drop by to the nearest finnigan pub and take away a few irish man for the night.

Anyone wants to join?


5 comments:

Ganymede said...

Oh my. Take me take me. :P

the ugly submarine said...

Ohkay, as long as we share what we can get there. I don't mind sloppy second...hahaha...:P

ethnwg said...

i am so wanting to watch that too;

irish men? eek. :p

the ugly submarine said...

Irish man is hot sial! HOTSSS!!

ben said...

am so not going with you, but can 'ta bao'?