Friday, February 9, 2007

It's not always sunshine in sunnyville

i felt so small. am i?

Why is html so darn difficult? I have tried like for gazillion times to change my blog template, but it all failed tragically. Nor matter how many hours i spend studying the code, editing it and trying to understand it, i still can't do it. I'm starting to wonder if i'm that illiterate! I hate it la. Hate it. Hate it (by the way, this is reason #104 why i haven't been blogging for so long)


Then, there is youtube. You know how it always seems so the very stylish and technologish to add youtube clips onto ones blog. Being the sucker i am, i actually took the initiative to shoot some stuff on a camcorder, edited it on iMovie and quicktime it to perfection and then uploaded it onto my newly registered youtube account. I waited la for it to upload. Ten minutes. Half and hour. Three hours. Overnight. About three days later i given up all hope.

What is wrong with me?

No comments: