Monday, November 17, 2008

Random Adam

I am thinking of wild sea-horses riding along the undercurrent of a deep emerald sea. I am dreaming of lollipop zebras, match stick fishes and paper plate moon across a stardust field. Aimless, mindless thoughts have been floating thru my mind, in my attempt to stay away from drilling onto false hope.

What can never be, will never be. Save the drama for another manifesto, i just want to be kept alone, curled up in my corner, away from the spotlight of reality and sheltered from the raindrops in my heart.


I like to be a random adam, shifting thru life simplicity without being notice. Anonymous and unknown.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you cant be unknown shan~ you'll "mun-cul" always!!

**happy thoughts**

ben said...

yeah, sis, you flame is too bright to ignore.

the ugly submarine said...

Hahaha...well, lets just hope my flame won't caught fire and burn myself alive :P

the ugly submarine said...

And yes, happy thoughts are good :)