Thursday, February 28, 2008

One Down, Six More To Go!

I do wonder how often could one actually say that he spent his morning horse riding along the curve of the pyramids while baking under the sahara sun? In my case not very often, and it was a bless to finally drive down the dirt road that head straight for the triangle blocks at the horizon. The pyramids are massive sand castle of the ancient egyptians. And to think that it was built purely on human labour with the most basic of construction machinery bewildered me and totally changed my perception on eqyptian man in total! Maybe extending the trip wouldn't be that bad of an idea after all. Home can wait. Coz' right now egypt is my playground and princess nefertiti is my name! Aww.

A star jump at the pyramid. A must!

My horse named Michael Jackson. What a temperamental beast he was!

Making love with the nose-less sphinx

7 comments:

Ganymede said...

Oh my. You rode Michael Jackson. Not many people would care to admit that you know. :P

the ugly submarine said...

well, someone have got to do the dirt. I figured riding a have-been wouldn't be that bad. Maybe i shouldn't have trust my judgement so easily. Hahaha...

ben said...

If you think you've been to 1 of them (judging on the title you wrote), think again. If you mean the ancient wonders, there's no way you can do the rest (the 6 to go), if you mean the new wonders, sorry honey, pyramids are not on the list. Do more CNN, honey.

the ugly submarine said...

Ohhh! Shuddup you cow! Why watch cnn when you can have a manicure instead?!

ben said...

So that you can pull yourself outta the 'clueless stupid dumb whore' list.

the ugly submarine said...

I hate you! I hate you! I no likey likey you no more! :(

I want my mummmy....

the ugly submarine said...

OMG!!! I just google seven wonders of the world and i REALLY am dumb la! Die la...