Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sunless Paradise

Did i mentioned that i love the sun? Oh, i do! I love it. I so want to hug it. Kiss it. Embrace it. And tug it nicely in my jumper and keep it there for me and me alone! Can't blame me coz its been raining periodically now for the past few days. The wind is blowing stronger than i last remember and i have not seen the sun for days. Its gets duller by the evening, as we rush back home from work to get away from the bitter cold wind that swept the roads at night. Right now egypt felt like quite a depressing place to live in. Everything is gloomy and dull. Lifeless and old. Just like the city itself.

But don't get me wrong either. That was just me being melodramatic as usual. I so blame the weather! But on any given day, egypt is worth a go. Its history alone is enough to warm up the bitchiest bitch from freezing north pole. And it doesn't stop there. Not without diving into egypt's luscious culture and sultry heritage, that's uniquely unique on its own. A sunless paradise.






No comments: