Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I.Am.Fat

It all started with me being fat. And you know how it is with overweight gay boys and the amount of stress he gets. I mean, how would i fit in my new size 0 body hugging dsquared fuschia pink shirt now? Bummer! But i wasn't worried a month back, i was giddily having the time of my life, eating my guts out till i finally tip the scale pass obesity. And it all went downhill from then on. The tummy started to bulged, the skinny jeans felt more like leggings, the sudden appearance of flappy underarms and that round face! All hope of becoming the next Adriana Lima shattered right before my eyes. And the most upsetting part is that, i so totally ate every single pound i put on, with no remorse, no looking back and no holds bar. And now, its all coming back to me. Haunting me day and night, whispering into my conscious telling me 'I am fat'.

So, the only logic thing to do is to go for a diet and maybe, exercise a bit. And me being totally against anything that involved sweat, i opt for the only best option, diet. I started off with a seven days detox plan that cuts out everything yummy and tasteful. Hence, no sugar, no salt, no meat, no rice, no bread, no coffee, no soft drinks, no alcohol and no nothing! It all went super smooth until the weekend comes and the girls lured me into the evil temptation of vino and curry crab supper at pelita's. And i was only at day two of my detox plan! Arghh!!

Then, seeing that the diet plan went down the drain, i had no choice but to exercise. I contemplated on joining the gym, but finally decided against it. Why? Well, i did joined twice previously, but never had i once step into a gym on both occasion. I was just too lazy. There was just too much decision on what to wear to the gym and the amount of toiletries i packed, was like lifting weight by itself. So batal project once again...

Just to let you know, i'm still fat, but at least i'm swimming daily and i pick up a routine of doing fifty crunches, twenty butt lift, twenty push up, twenty abs stretch and twenty second of Jessica Alba (dunno how to explain this, but its an exercise to tone the ass..hihi) daily, all in the comfort of my home. Ahh, the luxury of apartment life.

Ohh, if you're wondering who's the cutie pie in the blue shorts, well, its none other than yours truly, mr wanna. I was a fat baby then. And of course, i'm still fat now.

No comments: