Tuesday, November 13, 2007

the ugly submarine's Top Ten Must Have

How needy are you? Are there anything particular that you must have in order to get through a day? Like some certain cravings or specific must have gizmo? I personally knows a lot of people that can't get thru a single hour without smoking or drinking cup loads of coffee. Or lately, there are some friends that are totally addicted to facebook, thus making it their top priority in life above eating and breathing. Others craves for chocolates or anything sweet in times of pms-ing. But what about you? Are there anything that you must have? Like really must have?

I consider myself easy to live with as i'm quiet accommodating in a lot of ways. I simply hate a lot of things, per se. Say for instance, i don't like coffee, hate chocolates, despise sweets, don't understand crackers, loathe ice creams, totally dislike boardgames, hate anything that makes me sweat, a freak to everything hi-tech, and the list goes on and on. Hence, i'm not a very needy person. But there are certain things that i totally must have, or else i'll be grumpy like hell for the rest of the day. Here's my Top Ten List of Must Have...

To top the list, it would be my MacBook. Oh, this is a must! A definite must have. Its even more important than life itself. And i can't imagine going thru a single day without having my mac with me. Its gonna be like living without a limp.

No, that's not barney the purple pedophile. Its blue hyppo, the friendly internet provider. Without it, my life is doom as well. I'll be better off feeding the birds in the park and playing chess with the oldies.

The handphone. Not my current one though, which i must say is the stupidest and most complicated piece of metal ever created. If its not for the dual camera and video con features, i won't have bother hanging on to it for so long.

I'm a huge HUGE fan of doodling. I know its a bad habit but i can't help it. I doodle on everything and anything. Which explain the numerous notebook i have with me on all times. One never know when the doodle itch with come.

Moisturizer. Oh this is also a must have. Rough hands are so last season.

Shades. Its like the next best thing since wonder bra. Every sister adores a good shade. Be it the manly ray bans or those bigger than life sunglasses, shades are becoming the new girl's best friend. So move along diamonte!

Hair mud. How else would i maintain the mohawk look without it?

My daybed! Its the best for those day dreaming session. Zzzz.

I'm obsess with sneakers. Particularly red sneakers. I wear them on all occasion be it formal or casual. Can't live without them either.

And finally, an occasional b52 won't hurt! :-p

4 comments:

Ganymede said...

I'd like to have your top ten must haves too but at the moment I'm craving for a PSP. :P

the ugly submarine said...

Ohh, ex boyfriend had one and it was down hill from there! You get so hooked up that its not even funny. But i'll see if i can steal it off from him and pass it to you. Hihi. My theory is one deserved to have what they want!. Ain't it?!

Ganymede said...

OH PRETTY PLEASE~~~

You can be my favourite, secret, studly Santa! :P

the ugly submarine said...

damn it...he's holding on to it like a third hand, even at sleep! Arghhh...