Friday, December 14, 2007

Sick till high heaven!

I'm sick and about to die. Ohkay, maybe i'm being a bit dramatic and dying is not in the agenda yet. But laying here on the couch with oprah blasting thru the telly and a handful of diamond shaped medicines, i can't help but think this is like the worst time to get sick ever. I mean, its the weekend after all and b52s' are calling me in an evil way to head to the nearest bar for a drink. But i cannot go obviously because i'm sick. Like duh!. And christmas is just round the corner, and i've actually planned on going to the mall for a bit, to stock up on the gifts, but i can't now because i don't seems to be able to feel my toe anymore and i'll probably freeze to death upon stepping into a mall. And most importantly, i've got a shoot that i've been prepping for a month now on tuesday and there's just so much more stuff to do, i can't afford to fall sick. Not now. Bummer!

I know i'm sad and pathetic and you need not remind me about it already, but like it or not, subconsciously working has become a part of my life. A big part. Its what i enjoy most, its my hobby and i believe that we should love what we do coz only then, you'll be be able to get the best out of it. Besides, it funds the other interest in my life, namely the shopping sprees, the endless drinking session and the killer of all, the holiday trips Ohh! Did i mentioned i'm going to koh samui for the new year?! Yippee. My first backpacking trip (sort of) to thailand with the girls. And its surefire gonna be a blast. I can just feel it.

So, my only mission in life now is to effing get well before the weekend ends and let the love muffins say amen! Ohh god, i'm already hallucinating. Need to sleep. Need to sleeepppp........



Melanie Bridge's very best. Whois she? Google la...

No comments: