Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ten Self-Promotional Facts about Mr Wanna

Ohh...this is an ancient photo. Taken way back when i thought aphrodisiac is a type of dessert. Silly me!

Thought i should share a bit more about myself to all ya perverts out there. But don't worry, i wouldn't reveal too much of it cause i'm sure to scare off the only few readers i have. I seriously think i have like the least traffic happening on my blog in blogger's history ever. One look at my cq counter and you'll slowly realize the painful truth that i'm my very own biggest fan contributing more reads than any other visitor! Tragic sungguh! Anyhow, here's Ten Self-Promotional Facts about Mr Wanna...

#01: I have ulcer (oral) every other week
Yup, its true and i'm probably the only one who suffers from it. I mean who gets so many ulcer in a month? Pathetic. So, if i ever go out on a date with you and i'm being awfully quiet the whole time, it doesn't mean that i don't like you. It's probably because i have a mouth full of ulcer and can't talk without bleeding myself to death.

#02: I scold people once a year
I didn't realized this until a friend point out to me awhile back. I don't scold or get mad easily. I think i'm just emotionless and couldn't care less to bother having a screaming match with anyone. Ohkay, maybe i'm also quite a nice fella in general.

#03: I like bald bad boys with belly (the four b's)
Ohkay, not really in that order but i do have the weirdest taste in men. I like bad boys. And guys who have a shaven head. And also someone who's slightly heavy. But most importantly, he must at least be a moderate looker la. Let's be real, i won't go dating a bald, fat, ugly gangster just because he has the four b's! Ohh please!

#04: I'm single with commitment issues
Enough said.

#05: I thought i had my appendix removed when i was four
Haha. I have always thought for the longest time that i had my appendix removed when i was four. You see, i have a small scar somewhere in the tummy region, but no one tells me that appendix is on the right till discoball pixie had her's removed. And mine was on the left. Don't blame me, i failed biology in high school!

#06: I'm a cheeky straight guy when i'm drunk
Ohh, i'm a renowned cheeky bastard who rides up a girls skirt when i'm drunk. I'll be dirty dancing with random girls on the dance floor and even once almost(!) made out with a friend's friend. But thankful she knows i'm gayer than elton john and just as harmless.

#07: I'm a perfectionist who doesn't watch tv series
Unfortunately this is true. I can't bear to follow a tv series religiously if i know i'll be missing certain episodes. And me being a workaholic, i'm sure to miss out all the reruns even if they aired it three hundred times a day! Hence, i don't watch tv series unless i buy box sets of its entire season ever produced. But i'll be broke by then. So no tv series for me.

#08: I have only dated one guy and half a girl
Everyone knows i have a mr ex boyfriend, so no biggie there. But i actually almost dated a girl when i was in college! She's was a good friend in college, and things got a bit out of control and we actually went on a date. But it didn't work out eventually. She's not my friend now. I think she still hates me...

#09: I get really nervous when people looks at me doing things
Be it at work or play, i get all sweaty and panicky when i know someone is watching me. I really don't know why. And the worst thing is, my brain would decide to shut down and stop functioning, leaving me making a total fool of myself.
Just to let you know, on an average day i have four nervous breakdown generally. I need help. And i need it fast!

#10: I think i'm a homophobic gay
Logically i'm not sure if its ever possible to be a homophobic gay. Or if there's such a thing as being that. But as of late, that's how i'm feeling and its weird. I can't explain it. Shit! I don't even know where to start. All i know is, i get slightly irritated or somehow annoyed easily, just being in the same room with another gay. I can't seems to tolerate gays and knowing that i'm gay myself makes it doubly confusing. No offense cause i know i might come off as a ditzy hypocrite but at least i'm being honest. I think i might even be turning straight. Eiks!




Honestly, what the heck is wrong with me?!!

5 comments:

Ganymede said...

I have an oral ulcer healing. Dem annoying...

Homophobic gay?!

*gasp!

How you gonna meet your boys?

the ugly submarine said...

Precisely my problem!! I'm so doom for single-ville. I can feel it! :(

ben said...

These are my words to your facts,
#1, i think get it stuffed all the time would help
#2, so, you mean those u did when u're drunk is not counted????
#3, take all that you want
#4, ....
#6, those were lesbo acting
#8, so you mean u dated a tranny? (half a girl?) or u r actually lesbian?
#10, so that being said, u r a lesbian who acts like a gay. Then you better fucking stay away from me, i don't do no lesbonic gay, bitch!@#%&

ethnwg said...

hehe i think ive got the same problem as you are. problem #10, of cos.

Its strange feeling that I sometimes cant explain. Maybe cos we're too self-conscious, no?

the ugly submarine said...

Maybe. I guess. I dunno know. But its really weird lor. Its so contradicting some more. Ish..