Monday, December 15, 2008

New Toys

'Ahoy, Sailors of the Ugly Submarine! I've got bloody good news people!' 'What?!' some of you might asked. 'Have you stop those horrid japs from hunting down baby dolphins up north? or have Brangelina decided to stop adopting every single orphan in the world and dress them up looking like some Gap Kid show piece? or even better have Kimora L. Simmons finally rid us off the torture of her triple chin by having a much needed neck tuck?!'

Sadly, i am not the bearer of such fortunate news. My limited supply of brain juice, have allow me no insight to the vortex of events concerning such great interest to the universe. My good news is nothing of that sort and its not exactly the best news at time of recession like now, but good enough for a personal delight to a certain degree.

Firstly, i got myself my very first book. Yes, a tad lame to others, but a definite achievement to me. If you've been reading my blog thus far, you'll understand. Anyhow, it's Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility. And my, what tormented pain i have to indulged flipping thru each page with no understanding what-so-ever of her handsome words as they are as foreign to me as plasma tv is to a blind man. But slowly with the help of a trusted dictionary, i should be well on my way to literature fabulosity by end of the book!

And secondly, i got a new mobile phone. Don't ask me what happen to the previous one please, that is just minor detail, instead rejoice on my behalf the triumphant of the brand new phone. A phone as complicated as jane austen's novels itself. I have therefore resolved to chained the manual book to my neck ever since i got it. And yet, i still have no clue what most of the function does. Well then again, its me we're talking about here. Its expected!

Au Revoir, Chickity China the Chinese Chicken!!


Its a blueberry :)

No comments: