Sunday, February 8, 2009

GOD! I'm such a drama queen...ahem king!

'I am unease with the possibilities of a wandering heart, one that belong to me but never near enough to be truly mine. Truth is, i've been robbed of the only feeling that would have kept me living, and instead I am now left standing on my own grave stone. I can no longer judge the purity of a person without the hated flashbacks of your vivid images shifted pass me. And lets not even speak about trust. Those five-letter words have been erased of its existence, only to be replace by doubt. And doubt i shall have for those who trespass me, who offer me a place in their heart, to overwhelm me with their sincere compassion and unconfined affection'

Just so you know, this was written awhile back. So, forgive me if i over do the whole dramatic masquerade, for i was over head and ears in lurve then. Hahaha...silly me! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel you totally.. well written =)

the ugly submarine said...

Thanks ash :)