Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm the duck in the pot

Oh mighty god in high heaven, you have no effing idea how adventurous life can be, at this little drive thru town. It is uninteresting beyond any vocabulary. I'm like an exile here, abandon to a far away land, to fence for my own little pitiful life. God. I might have just lost my will to live. Isn’t there any felicity in this world anymore? Or have you shut down all happiness from this wretched playground?

No offense to the friendly little people living here. There's no doubt in me that Malacca have the sublime beauty of what every historical small town would be and should be like. Its genteel suburb ways have more to offer than the gruesome city living that i'm used to. Being here is like me at a cultural bargain sale, where every nook and corner is dainty little packages of ethnicity delight and artsy bliss.

But why for the love of chickity china the chinese chicken, am i feeling like a boy band reject? Must be those daily hormone pills. Damn it!

No comments: