Monday, March 8, 2010

Texts from HELL!!

I was spring cleaning my mobile for the new year (i know, this post is three months late!!), when i came across truck loads of the shiteous texts EVER from my good-for-nothing friends. Idle hands are truly evil workshop!

'Fuck You'

* from Office Bitch, 9 Dec '08


'Alas, my frail self has succumb to this wretched illness. And it has reduced me to nothing more than a menial vegetable, unable to move. So here i will lay, confined by these four walls as i await for the help to return with the good doctor. I pray you have a good day'
* from Lady Yessica, 18 Dec '08

'What sweet words from your courteous yet humble self, dear mr wanna, great knight of the faggotary puff. I will be looking forward to seeing you tonight at the grand ball'

* from Lady Yessica, 20 Dec '08


'My vijayjay does suction tricks with my boyfriend and he loves it'

* from Drama Queen, 21 Dec '08


'Fact of the matter is you'll hate to lose a lifetime of free rides'

* from Drama Queen, 28th Dec '08, in regards to my endless pursuit to get a driving license.


'Ayam kambing bag'

* from Michelle, 21st April '09


'Talk to me, leave me alone!'

* from Soo, 3rd May '09. I have no idea what drove him to texting me such nonsense.


'Hello and how is our fine sexay mama of exotic proportions doing on this equally fine and sexay steamy hot saturday afternoon? Surely you must be basking yourself in your exquisite godliness. It has been moons since i've the luxury of experiencing your intense godlike aura'

* from Lady Yessica, 30th May '09


'I looove u too? Has your sperm been going anywhere worthy? Tissues? Datuks hands? Bathroom walls? Miss u bitch!'

* from Code Name Candy, 18th Aug '09


'Did your face get scratched? Are you ugly?'

* from Code Name Candy, 22nd Aug '09, in regards to my air bag explosion tragedy on a highway.


'Sorry i know i should care... but i am so busy with my big huge giant job. If u start drooling, get blur vision or think for a second you are a man, please hospitalize yourself...PETA have free rooms'

* from Code Name Candy, 22nd Aug '09, in regards to my air bag explosion tragedy on a highway.


'Hey you... I have a gift for you. It's my number! Ta-Da! Do you like it? :P'

* from Dave, The Barbarian, 30th Aug '09


'Whenever I have any free time I shall give a random woman a visit'

* from Lord Jesus, 5th Oct '09. Never mind him. He's generally a slut.


'Oh my god, i'm so excited! She's actually not in the same standings as a bangla anymore hahaha'

* from Hamtaro, 10th Nov '09, in regards to lady yessica getting her identification card done after many many years of losing it.


'And now, if she's ever caught by police and has to do naked squats in prison, at least she has rights to go complaining to MCA. Last time, no ic cannots!'

* from Hamtaro, 10th Nov '09, in regards to lady yessica getting her identification card done after many many years of losing it.


'I also think the brands chicken thing is good for me. Look at how much booze i can consume today'

* from Lady Yessica, 11th Nov '09

And yes, i was a blondie for a day. Couldn't handle all the fun that came with the shade :P

1 comment:

ben said...

Your look is speechless