Saturday, February 26, 2011

Little Ashes

Little Ashes. A glimpse into the forbidden love affair of spain's acclaimed duo; surrealist painter Salvador Dali and poet Federico Garcia Lorca, that tested the conservative morality of their time. For art idiots like myself, Salvador Dali is best known and loved for painting the melting clock that hangs on a dried tree branch in 'The Persistence of Memory'. Portraying the eccentric man himself was indeed a graveyard trip for twilight heartthrob, robert pattinson, but he did it with such flare that had me knickers twisted in a knot even the best boy scout could not help untie!

And if team edward is not exactly your cuppa, another gem that will have your heart racing like school girls on steroid is the spanish actor that played Federico Garcia Lorca; Javier Beltran. His accent in the film alone is enough of a reason to have me adding all #2843 javier beltran's on facebook, hoping one of them is him and i could finally put those restraining order against me to rest. *i still don't understand the nonsense why i have to be 50 yards away from my javier beltran
at all times. Maybe the judge doesn't know that he's me lover, me soul mate and he's the one i would spend me life with eternally...










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

большое спасибо было очень интересно прочитать

the ugly submarine said...

Ohh. Thank you. Its nice to hear that! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love these… thanks for sharing

All the best, A
my site

Anonymous said...

Great post

Regards, Aron
here's my site too