Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Desperate Measures

Reason why my blog is getting shitty hits from day one must have something to do with the lack of content in it. The fact that i'm a boring person who live a rather boring life in a even more boring city doesn't help either. I guess i could write something provoking or at least slightly interesting for a change, but what exactly? I don't really have a passion for politics, its bores me to death. And having me writing my thoughts on it would be a disastrous experience for both me and you. Movie review, hmm, i adores highly unintelligent chick flicks and desperately boring art film, not your kind of hollywood blockbuster or oscar winning pieces. I'm afraid any review on those would lessen my readership even further. I thought of going down the emo trip and be philosophical about life but i haven't exactly live enough to actually preach about it. So the last straw, i guess, would be to humiliate myself publicly on the blog. Humiliation sells for some odd reason. The dirtier the dirt is, the better.

Attempt to humiliate my own self 01 : Being caught camwhoring in public!
This set of photos was taken awhile back went i was on shoot in shanghai. Being the unfabulous me, i don't get to be under the limelight very much, the closest i get to it is to be the framing/lighting stand-in. Its a position that is even worst than background extras. Its the lowest you can get. The pariah's of talents. Pardon my language. But its true. And once the opportunity is here to be right smack in front of the lens, i jump at it and classically become the camwhore that i subconsciously am. It is not wrong to be a camwhore, but being caught on film doing so is just tragic with a capital T!

Standby. Roll camera, and...

ACTION!!!

#01 : Do a Meg Ryan and let the pouty lips out!

#02 : Looking dreamily at the camera man and try to attract his attention.

#03 : But once he catches you, look down and pretend to be thinking hard.

#04 : Thinking hard like you're about to take a shit.

#05 : Here's my own rendition of the 'willy-being-caught-at-the-zipper' look.

#06 : It always works with boys, but don't forget to smile.

#07 : And if that doesn't work...

#08 : Try the 'i'll-shoot-you-down' look.

#09 : Or the classic act cute look! I'm an expert in it!

#10 : I can even do the 'acting-cute-innocently' look.

#11 : But nothing beats the 'peace sign at the eye' look. So lala!!

#12 : and CUT!! Huh?! But i want MORE!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just looked through a couple of your posts and i must say your photographies are brilliant!! love your creativity! ;)

the ugly submarine said...

gee..thanks!! Its good to know :)

Ganymede said...

*gasp!

I hereby proclaim you're the Queen of all CAMWHORES! :P

the ugly submarine said...

Thank you! Thank you! I'm so honored! :P