Tuesday, March 18, 2008

While i'm here...

Citadel of Qaitbay, Alexandria

Ohkay, so i was a tad lazy in updating my blog on the trip to istanbul, the gay gateway to europe. Forgive me if you may. I'll post it up soon enough, but right now i'm folding and refolding, squeezing and shoving my day bag nicely to fit ALL the clothes for my even smaller trip to alexandria. Being the second-largest city in egypt, alexandria offers endless sun, sea, and surf for lonely souls like myself. I so need a holiday away from my holiday!

Au revoir!

2 comments:

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

Internet died in Egypt is it? Dont know how to answer your emails? Forgot about us??

I'll beat you up when you get back!

the ugly submarine said...

Amboi, amboi...don't la like that nor. I just emailed you. Check NOW!!