Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm coming home...

Over the course of this past months, i realized my blog has somehow metamorphosed into a travel log of some sort, documenting my many didos in cities i happen to be at. It have been a bless. But all adventures have its ending and so will mine. Expect my blog to be back to its old self again as i'm coming back home in another twenty four hours time. Ohkay, its a bit more hours than that, considering the nine hours transit in dubai and then another hour stop at some third world country for god knows what reason, but lets not bore you with the details. Twenty four hours is good enough.

4 comments:

ben said...

Then i shall expect somethin' from you, darling.

the ugly submarine said...

Big Ben : Ya, a piece of freshly pooed shit! I hate you! I hate you! You're a nightmare!!! Arghhh!!!

ben said...

Thank you for the compliment, i love you too, i think i'm just gonna haunt you for the rest of your life.

the ugly submarine said...

NOOoooooo!!! Go find other target. Why me? WHY??!!