Sunday, February 6, 2011

Daydreaming AGAIN

Ahh.. another boring day in paradise. Hmm. Well, boys and girls and tranny alike, let's all do something fun and exciting for today *said in a high-pitched, strident voice* That's me doing my thang for Dora the Explorer. Treat it as my little tribute to the downfall of our next generation all thanks to Playhouse Disney. Honestly, Barney the purple dino was way better, if you ask me.

Anyways, since it's the dawn of the lunar new year, let's daydream about what we would have accomplish if we have chosen a different route in life. Think, gywneth paltrow in the 1998 cult film sliding doors. Apply the same theory here. So, i'm thinking what if i'm less of a prune and be a lot adventures, would i still be working in advertising? What would i have done? Would i have led a different life? Would i be the wanna you guys have learned to love and adore? *puke* Haha.

If given that chance, i would pack my bags in a heartbeat, jet off to one of the scandinavian countries, work in a fish farm on weekdays, pluck herbs in the weekend and save enough to open my own concept store. The store would have findings from my frequent escapades to the likes of antique shops along cukurcuma caddesi in turkey, the flea market near st. ludmila cathedral in prague or underground designer pieces at changle lu, shanghai. I imagine the place to have worn out painted-white wood flooring, large french windows with thin rusty steel frames, high ceiling and preferably with an open mezzanine floor to work as a small office. I'll have odd out furniture lining the pleasure ground, heavy off-white fabrics to drape the windows, and have enough sunlight to escape through, to keep the store in the feeling of the first day of summer, where the breeze of spring still lingers in the air. I'll call the store, Rusty.


















p/s : As always i have a confession to make. I really seriously have no idea where most of these photos are from. Hence, if any of this is yours and you want them down, let me know ya..

So, all together once again now, 'i love you, you love me, we are all a fa-mi-ly'

No comments: