Tuesday, February 15, 2011

From Beginning to End

Do Começo ao Fim is a film by brazilian filmmaker aluisio abranches. This is rather an unconventional film. It tell the story of two half brothers who develop a very close relationship as they are growing up in an idyllic and happy family. When they are young adults their relationship becomes very intimate, romantic, and sexual. Yes, i copied that entire sentence from imbd. And yes, the film deals with a relationship that is often considered taboo; incest. But, its really a nice film. Go watch it.




p/s : Work started over the weekend, and its screwing up my mood for posting. Hmm. Hopefully this feeling will not stay too long..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you commit an error. I can prove it. Write to me in PM.

the ugly submarine said...

I would like to know what error i have committed but PM is what again? O_o