Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pledge This!

I'm working on a pledge to stop drinking...at least till the end of the month. Coz' little did i realized, i've been on a drinking binge for a while now and i doubt it's doing much good to my liver. I'm not even sure if there's any liver left in me after all those booze. So yes, i am refraining myself from the flirtatious holler of any intoxicating drinks, be it wine, tequila, champagne or my current fav, martini. It would be tough but if i plan to suffer at old age, i should at least try to live long enough. I owe myself that much.

So, step one in doing so is to ditch all my alcoholic fiends. There isn't much point in reasoning with them about not engaging in their nightly alcohol worshipping, coz' that would be as impossible as asking madonna to quit gym. So the best is to totally just ditch them. It’s less hazardous that way. They need to know i'm a reform man, who needs to make a living with his life on loan from god. Oh gawd! Who am i kidding here? Me, a man? Jeez...

So boys and girls and transvestite alike, stop inviting me over for a boozy tête-à-tête. You got to leave your kitchen sink melodramas to someone else, coz' frankly, this gay boy of yours can't handle his drinks anymore.

Eddie, the seksi dancer and his demons :P

P/s: You do know this is purely fiction and i'll probably be hitting back tequila shots in another two hours, rite? :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

the ugly submarine said...

Stop it. I'm blushing like a little school girl now..hihi..