Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Toast To Singleton!!

I think i have grown to acknowledge that i am doom to singleton foreva (no. not the scotch whisky but rather a term that me and sister bliss have brew up for single ladies like us). Anyhow, yes, i think i'm not built for relationship. And the longer i stay single, the more i crave for extra down time to be alone and not be disturbed by the echo of a relationship. I sure sound like a party popper for all you lovebirds reading my blogs, but hey, i'm just saying that i'm sure some people are just meant to be single. And hooray for me, i'm holding onto one of the golden ticket, for i doubt i'll ever let myself be thrown into the submissive void i give birth to every time i find myself in a relationship. I don't ever want to revisit the la la land of compromise only because the code of relationship dictates so. I'll stick with subtle whoring for now, thank you very much!

But mind you, just so it’s clear, i am not the least jaded about love. I am a true believer of prince charming and his bloody white horse. And i worshipped the whole she bang bang that mills and boon are based on. All i'm saying is that, we do not need to be in a relationship just because we are in love. But then again, i don't really support open relationship either, coz' that was what effed up my last relationship… oh well, i'm just confuse then. As usual. And i'm psycho babbling about it here. So, just kindly ignore me and go google something. Anything.

No comments: