Friday, November 20, 2009

Twenty Twelve

I just got home from watching twenty twelve. Had a couple of aspirin over the tap. Down whatever balance of gin i could get hold of in my secret stash deep in my cabinet, and after a few quick minutes of waiting for the heartbeat to sink, i sat down on my desk and blurted out unremorsely onto my mac..

Gosh! I had somehow discover in the horriblest fashion possibly known to human being, why i have always hated watching year end blockbusters so much. You know, those december flicks that commonly center around that one particular topic; the end of the world/armageddon/apocalypse/, as repeated in bruce willis's armageddon, keanu reeves's the day the earth stood still and will smith's i am legend.

I realized i'll instantly develop a stream of panic attacks just thirty minutes into the movie, and for the rest of the two and a half hours, i'll managed to chewed three quarter of my nails off, while my heart beat makes a trip over the ecg monitor and dive straight into a minor heart attack. Totally not my ideal way of spending my hard earn eleven bucks. I would prefer poking my eyes a hundred millions time than sitting thru the last three hours that i just had.

But drama queen moments aside though, twenty twelve was remarkably well cg-ed from where i seat. It makes transformer looking like a back seat pussy. The cast line up was very well ensemble, which shows you do not need 'the-brad-and-angelina' cast to pull the rating of a movie. *I hate that bitch by the way.

Lesson learned from twenty twelve;
  • Need to relocate to Africa coz' its safer there. But try to avoid johannesburg or district nine specifically.
  • Take flying lesson and preferably on planes with multiple engines.
  • Carries sleeping pills with me at ALL time, so that i could easily pop one and zoned out when disaster comes. I'm a pussy like that.
  • And i so need to a date a tibetan monk. Although I do wonder, where do they hang out? Oh, can one actually date a monk? Maybe tibetans are more lenient.




i'm so gonna be hanging out in temples...

No comments: