Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm Back!

Oh yes, the fantabulous have return to blogsphere once again. I know i'm overdue on my post updates and i'm terribly sorry about it, but girlfriend, after surviving the freaking typhoon in effing taipei, i guess i just had to have some time away to recollect my thoughts. Wah, so drama! But i'm back now, and it's all that matters.

Oh, did i mentioned i survive a typhoon?! I did? I did!! I did!! I know i might sound like some brainless cheerleader in pigtail but i never thought it could rain so damn much in a single day! It just never ever stop raining la. Its amazing and i'm utterly impressed. One good thing i must say about all this is that, taipei got some really kick ass drainage system. It never flooded, not even a bit and we're talking about a LOT of rain here. Maybe we should send the 'man with the wig' over for a field trip one of these days. Maybe i'll even try to bring that up in the next cabinet meeting. Its an outrage. Utterly nonsense, if i daresay. Ishh.

Oh well, its good to be back!
Did you miss me?

Ohh ya. Picture courtesy of miss smith.
I'm told to mention it, coz' she gets really upset otherwise.

No comments: