Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm not having fun yet!

My gaydar is working well after all. Remember my little obsession with man and baby fat, well it seems like michael bublé might be heading to gayville as we speak. Not only was he seen snogging, he was caught humping away backstage with perez. Both giggling like a school girl on a field trip. Oh the pure joy of coming out. I just love it!



You might know by now i'm trippin' away in taipei alongside fashionista miss smith, working hard and trying as hard to catch a glimpse of lee hom in his undies. Personally, i really think he's a sister, but its all hush hush up here and unless i want to be deport away from taiwan, i better keep my mouth shut on this. But if you drop me a line, i'll probably tell you all the goss...shhhh!

But this whole taiwan trip is turning out to be as horrid as some rotten cabbage. I knew it was bad from the moment of my meltdown at the airport, the morning i was schedule to fly off to freaking taipei. I was scrambling through my backpack on all four, pouring the entire content of it onto the floor, blinking away the tears and cold sweat, searching for the director's passport that i misplaced. I found it eventually, but think of the drama if i had left it at home and not bring it to the airport?! The evil stares from the idiots would have killed me instantly, right on the spot.

Pity me as i only had a moment to count my blessing for being still in one piece when some raving chick was paging our name through the pa system at the boarding gate. We were late. Again. Argh. Its hard enough to run with our bags while balancing the dior shades, but to actually try looking decent doing so its beyond me. Which explains the weird glances on the flight as we made our way along the aisle. We must be looking like some gang bang victim. Tragic. Tragic.


The bad chi did not end there. There was the check-in issue, the really really bad food we had while trying to be adventurous, i somehow hurt my ribs and can't seems to laugh properly, i fell down (don't ask!), miss smith got the flu, i lost my phone, i spend most of my nights downing beer with miss simth and the idiot. Forgive me but i'm bored, otherwise i wouldn't be bothered with entertaining him and his macho talks and oh, the last i heard, typhoon is hitting town tomorrow. So basically, if you must know i had a hell lot of fun in taiwan. Yipee!

2 comments:

ben said...

If I had a a choice of experiencing those (except losing my phone, include kissing lee hom arse), i wouldn't mind to swap with you, rather than working like hell as usual in the office, sigh. Well well well, haven't you noticed that the result by not bringing me there, poor betch.

the ugly submarine said...

You used to be so kind and quiet, now you've turn into a big bad wolf! What happen! You're so mean la. I lost my phone *sob* *sob*