Friday, September 28, 2007

Lost in Taipei

My current project was put on hold due to some air date uncertainty, thus allowing me to finally sort thru the pile of taipei pictures lingering on my iPhoto. A bliss for the wretched ocd in me.

All in all, minus the little typhoon episode which scared the effing daylight out of me, i must say my short trip to Taipei was a pleasant experience. And yes, taipei is THE country for shopping. Its truly a shopper haven. The headquarter for all shopaholic. Anything from high fashion haute couture to funky street delights, taipei have them all! And if you're good like me and miss smith, ahem!, you'll be able to find bargains that's simply irresistible!

Only downfall is that, its totally disastrous to the credit card. Evil. Very evil. So be careful. Not something for the ill-hearted.

.:broad daylight drinking session is a ritual for some:.

No comments: