Monday, October 15, 2007

Eid Mubarak!

I never had so much lemang, chicken rendang, fish serunding and beef kurma in a day! Which i must say ain't helping much with my little plan of sliming down, losing the tummy and embark on a more healthy lifestyle. It all went down the drain during my last raya holiday, back at mr ex-boyfriend's hometown. And before you start asking me why the hack was i there, well, i dunno and i can't figure it out either. Its very complicated and confusing at times. Basically its just hard to back away from a six years relationship and totally cut off from each other. You see, i'm cooking buddies with his mum, gossip partner with his sisters and like a godson to his dad. And spending raya at their home is like a tradition. After all, his mum did gave me my own baju raya this year. How not to go back this year? How la..

I think brown is my colour la. It compliment my skin tone nicely. And from the look of mr ex-boyfriend, i think he certainly agrees! Hahaha..


This is mr ex-boyfriend's brother. Quite cute la. Studying to be a doctor. Can't wait to be on his examination table! Touch me doc mcdreamy, i think i'm sick! Aww..

6 comments:

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

OMG!!!! Doc McDreamy is HAWT baby!!

the ugly submarine said...

He's mine!! Stop it!

M I S S S M I T H said...

yes you are. sick that is.

DOLLpictures said...

You really have refined the art of the insult. Its scary!

the ugly submarine said...

Ohhh...just shut up! You guys are just plain jealous! I know how it feels. Lonely and aged...

Ganymede said...

Weight loss program during any celebration goes down the drain instantly... :(

Oh I once almost had this hawt doc examine me but alas he wasn't the doc we were looking for. *sob sob