Friday, October 19, 2007

Random Fact #02

Remember my little obsession with slightly heavier man, well, lets just say that wasn't the only hidden craving i have. I'm a sucker for straight guys or anyone that's the least gay in the room. Something about having extra testosterone is very comforting and nerve wrecking at the same time. And it would be an additional thrill if they're as fine as mr patrick wilson here. He just oozes sex appeal. Those chiseled jawline, washboard abs, those arms and that smile is enough to mess up my day, like totally! Which explains my new pre-new-year-resolution to lose all those baby fats (hihi) near the tummy, go for a detox plan and focus on all those crunches, push up and back stretch. And i'll probably have to strap on the abtronic more frequent than i'm allowed to. Its all for a better me. Besides, i'm heading off for a beach holiday end of the year, and i need to look super fine in my board shorts. How else would i get the guys, rite!

1 comment:

Disco Ball Pixie said...

but we went to the beach and the only boy who picked you up just wanted to know if you wanted to go island hopping