Saturday, October 27, 2007

Everything ME

I'm bored, therefore i think i shall tag myself with another meme. Sad i know, but its okay. I stole this off from him, who owns a dainty little blog not far from mine. And while you're there, go look at his profile picture, i think he's quite cute. In fact, he looks almost like one of my fling, dhl guy. I wonder what he's doing now...

1. I've come to realise that my last kiss was sweeter than i remember. Enough said.

2. I am listening to the growling sound of my stomach. I need food. And i need it now. Hungry la...


3. I talk to myself when i think no one is watching. I sometime even have conversations with myself. I'm just stupid. I know.

4. I love colouring the sky with my imaginary brush, while laying on the grass on a empty field. I do that a lot when i was younger, back home on the island. I miss those times.

5. My best friends are either alcoholic or with severe ocd tendency. I really need a new set of friends.

6. My car is with my ex-boyfriend. Don't ask. Won't tell. Can't explain.

7. My love life is too complicated to understand. But as far as i remember, i'm still single and loving every minute of it. Of course there are times that i wish there was someone else to share my laughters with, but this things are difficult and i've learn to live without it. I'll be happier that way.


8. I hate it when people ask for my identification card while trying to get into a club. Or while buying drinks at chili's for that matters. I'm twenty six, so leave me alone. Do i look like some underage slut trying to get drunk on a weekday? Oh, please...!

9. Love is not something to be taken for granted.

10. Marriage is lingering in my thoughts as of late. I think age is catching up and its about time i get hitch. Any takers?

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking what the heck is wrong with me and my obsession with everything pink.

12. I'm always
thinking of taking the next flight out to some place far away, where i could be who i am and do what i like. No more expectation. No more being judge upon.

13. I have a secret cheesy crush on victoria beckham. I think her melons are just fantabulous!

14. My cell phone is stupid and permanently on shutting down mode.

15. When I wake up in the morning,
i always remind myself why the heck do i even bother doing what i'm doing now. Then it all become clear to me. I need the money. Its the only motivation.

16. When I go to bed at night,
i wish i have someone else to share the bed with, someone i could cuddle up to, other than my mr bean bear.

17. Right now I am thinking about
going for a beer with the girls. But its only eleven in the morning. A tad too early for alcohol. I'll call them at noon.

18. Babies are,
the cutest thing ever! Ask discoball pixie and she'll tell you ALL about them. Just make sure you have ear plugs. She's an obsessed godmother.

19. I get on MySpace, if only i have an account there. I'm too lazy to maintain anything other than this blog, hence i have no friendster, hiFive or myspace accounts.

20. Today I am at work. I know its a saturday, but i need to work up to my workaholic status. I have a reputation to keep, you know.

21. Tonight I will still be working while half of my friends would be partying their arse off at malacca.

22. Tomorrow I will also be working, because i have nothing better to do. Maybe i'll swing by to toys r' us to get some mask for halloween.

23. I really want to
eat kentucky fried chicken. I've been off fast food for the past half a month and i can't take it no more! Diets and detox are no fun.

24. Someone that will most likely repost this is
going to have an headache filling up this meme.


i think i'm so cute!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

darling. i think you overused the bloat tool lah

the ugly submarine said...

ya, maybe i over did it a bit. ishh

ben said...

i think you're cute too...
and stupid.

the ugly submarine said...

You're suppose to be kind to me, you stupid doink doink! I'll forgive you for this time. Don't EVER do it again!

ben said...

it's nothing wrong by being stupid, honey. who said a cute gal can't be stupid?

ethnwg said...

dat last pic? scary shit. but i love reading ur ME

;)

the ugly submarine said...

hahaha...maybe it really is scary. I thought i look kinda alright, you know..haha

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

what's scarier is the fact that i think you took that pix in a public loo... ish! running out of backdrops are we?

the ugly submarine said...

i was desperate for a cam whoring moment and that was the best backdrop i could find okay! At least i think it was nicely cinematographed...