Sunday, October 7, 2007

Freedom Fighter

Was talking to a crew while on shoot today, and he somehow show me a part of our asian culture that i thought have lost in the mist of modernization. Two thing first, this is him...

And secondly, yes, i was having my usual single-day-crush on him. Hihi. He's cute la, but all so wrong for me. He's like way off younger than me, way off, thus i'll probably end up babysitting him more likely. But definitely a good eye candy on boring shoots like today. What could be interesting about shooting cloth's movement on a hundred and fifty frame per second in a warehouse studio on a sunday morning? What could possibly be interesting about it?

But anyway, back to him, i was utterly shock to hear that he was engaged, okay, maybe i was more heart broken to be honest. So the boy is taken. Big deal. There are more trees out there in the forest, so just because one is taken doesn't mean its any less for me right? But him being engaged to an arranged bride is jaw-breakingly shocking with a capital J. Argh!! Do people still do arranged marriage in this part of the world? I thought it only happens in paperback novels or movies? Okay, and also in the olden times, where pointy bustline and micro mini is a definite must have for the ladies. But seriously, arranged marriage?!! Aiyoo. What will i do if i was force into an arranged marriage? Think positive. Think positive. Think...

I got at least someone to blame if the marriage fails. My parents, for that matters. But i do like the ideal of getting to know someone only after marrying him and learn to love him for the rest of my life. It's likely to make me appreciate him more...


Irene having a moment...

1 comment:

ben said...

Eh, honey, I do think this conservative kinna thinking could work, try the best to love the one you've found, instead of try the best to look for someone you love, or you'll love...