Saturday, January 19, 2008

Addiction

Hardware store aside, i've got another addiction to add to my list. Looks like two thousand and eight have proved to be quite an addictive year for me. Hmm. Anyhow, my latest fetish have everything to do with trust funds, social allies, drug parties and seven hotties from new york's upper east side. Still not sure? Well, does chace crawford ring any bells? No?! Oh good lord, where have you been hiding all this while? He's like the next best thing to hit telly since john travolta sex it up for hairspray! I'm so talking about Gossip Girl!!

The series is just so addictive. It got me downloading religiously for the past day and sadly, i'm only at my fifth episod of season one. I'm hooked on it like britney is to starbucks or disgustingly bad choice of man! No seriously, i NEED help! I need to go to rehab.



Gossip Girl is seductively similar to reese witherspoon's nineteen ninety nine classic, Cruel Intentions. Its a tale of untold rivalry beneath all the glitz and glitter of those upper east side socialites. Its a bitchy world out there. You're nobody until you're talked about!

xoxo

2 comments:

Ganymede said...

I heart Gossip Girl!

Chuck is hot. Nate is cute. And Dan is adorable! Gotta love em boys in that show. :P

the ugly submarine said...

Ohh, Dan is the cutest!!! Aww...