Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mr Wanna - CHEAP

I've got news. Its tres exciting! I'm going for a tech shopping tomorrow! Ohh gosh! This is the first for me! But before that, you need to know that i'm cheap. VERY cheap, that is. I'm so cheap, you'll catch me doing the math whenever i'm out shopping. I'm the type that think twice and still can't decide whether to buy it or not. I'm damn stressful to shop with. A major let down! But that is before i got my hands on those harvey norman's vouchers. Hihi...

You see, i've had enough of camwhoring with my girlfriend's cameras or my rather pathetic phone, thus i've decided to finally get myself a digital camera! Its this black sleek looking inch thick camera, which i, knowing me, can't for the love of god remember what brand it was. All i know is that, its like 8.2 megapixel, with super wide screen, very easy to use menu, something about face definition and most importantly it's shock absorber (look at the picture below and you'll know why its so important to me...)

I took this pic anyway. I got really shaky hands. No kidding!

And not only that, i'm also getting my mac a well deserve 2g ram. So say goodbye to those turtle speed, hello valentino rossi! No more lagging while trying to multi task between photoshop and power point! No more waiting till kingdom come for some files to load. No more of those nonsense!

But the best part is, aside from the vouchers, i just need to add up to less than a grand and i'll be taking both the camera and ram home. How cool is that?! How cheap am i?!! Hahaha...this is just too exciting!

No comments: