Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Infatuation

I have doubt about blogging this previously but i don't think i could keep it inside me anymore. Its sitting in my stomach like a brick and a hangover. I need to spill it out. Need to desperately get it out of my system before i turn insanely mad. The truth is, I am infatuated with hardware stores! I know, its so bizarre. Even for me. And i'm not sure when it all happen, but the last time i visited one hardware store, i was smitten like a nine year old with his english language school teacher. There is just something highly interesting about screw drivers, furniture stripper, lingerie whitener, strip & tie cable and two way heating ironing board. And the high i get from it is possibly better than sex itself! Which, i must say, i have no freaking idea how it felt like anymore. As of two thousand and eight, I'm almost virgin again. That is if you minus the time i spilled lil miss mei's salad sauce onto the front of my pants. That was like the MOST action i get in months! Anyhow, i think hardware store rocks even for a queen like me! Wait a minute, i'm not turning straight after all, i'm becoming a diesel dyke! Aww...

No comments: