Saturday, January 26, 2008

Egypt From A Tropical Eye

Egypt. All i have to say for now is its freaking FREAKING cold here. Isn't egypt supposed to be hot like hell, since its like stuck in the middle of the desert and all? Mentioned egypt and the first thing that comes to your mind is the pyramid, lots of sand and the bloody hot sun. I would have expected sweaty mans on camel, barely clad boys stranded in an oasis or half naked dudes running wild at the desert. But no! The reality is, i'm now in my fourth layer of sweatshirt and jumpers, and i'm still feeling the chill! Still fidgeting and jiggling from cheek to cheek in cold. My fat face is peeling unconsiderately and probably by the end of the trip, i'll be so peeled, even my mom won't recognize me! How la...

Camels running frantic on the streets on a daily basis.


Cleopatra and Fir'aun of egypt.


But all in all, egypt is quite an interesting place to be at. Its an old ancient city with a story to tell. Every bit of it has a history, every city has a past, even the boys are hotter here! But i have to tell you guys more about them in the next post. My fingers are frozen and my balls are about to freeze off. Better get to a hot shower soon, before i lose them all! Tragic. Tragic.

2 comments:

ben said...

jealous aku, didn't you get my message that day, don't forget to bring a hot hunky Egyptian.

the ugly submarine said...

I pretend i didn't received that message. You're so 'cheong hei' Like some old lady je!!!