Thursday, April 19, 2007

Creativity : ZERO

02:35am on a thursday morning, slumberland for most and i'm still not asleep. Why? Well, it all started with lil miss mei genius detox plan for us to go to pangkor island. And being the innocent puppy that i am, i was lure into her death trap along with vee and discoball pixie. Okay, maybe she didn't lure us and it's not a death trap (more like the key to freedom) coz we were all dying for a holiday far away from our working hellhole, our peasant friends and the routine life that we have adopt along the way.

The only problem in this ocean eleven plan of us is that discoball pixie just found out that her final graduation presentation is this tuesday and she have not started on any of her five assignment yet. Ah! How diva-ish of her. I like. I liKE. i LIkE!

So thus we are all here in lil miss mei's room, forcing the creative juice thru the corner of our eyes, thinking and photoshopping our way, trying to finish up the five assignment. Do you like my work? No? HeLLO! Are you blind or something? Or just simply jealous. Picasso would have approve of this you know. I'm so creative. I can feel it. I can so feel it! Aww. I think it's about time to take my pills.



No comments: