Saturday, April 14, 2007

Huhhhh?!!

I was having my usual midnight caesar salad session at starbuck with lil miss mei when i found out that billie holiday is a WOMAN! Why didn't anybody point this out to me before? Did i miss a memo or something? Does everyone know that Billie holliday is a woman? Or is it just me? I'm saying this not because i'm being the superficial self that i can be but i have always thought that billie holiday is a man. I've heard her song a couple of times but i've never really pay attention to google her picture so it was a real shock to me. I think from now on i need to pay more attention to the details! It's a must! Aww.

3 comments:

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

Its OK luv... we're allowed to be bimbos once in a while. Like i said, I never knew Andrea Boceli was blind till last year. Always thought he had a really bad photographer....

ding 'a' leng said...

Yes, she's a WO-MAN! Knew that long ago coz I saw this very old film "Lady Sings the Blues" starring Diana Ross as Billie Holiday.

the ugly submarine said...

i guess it's just me then. oh well, you learn something new everyday. hmm...