Monday, April 23, 2007

I did Pangkor Island!

One of the many highlights of being a serious socialite like moí is the benefit of going for holidays whenever and wherever i desire. Saying so, me and my cheeky babes hop onto abang's band wagon and drove down to Pangkor Island for a good three day trip of tanning by the beach, doing laps in the pool, canoeing out in the open sea and enjoying the endless line of scrumptious buffet against the sunset. We even invite OK! magazine to join our little escapade, snapping away at our candid antics and featuring it in the latest issue for their iceland edition. It was certainly a turn-of-the-century event (if you disregard my previous trip to bali) that totally shook Pangkor Island to its core. But then again, isn't that what is expected from my trips? You couldn't be immortally stylish like me without throwing outrageous event like such. Ohh. I know. It's so hard to be popular. There's just sooo many expectation! Aww.






No comments: