Sunday, April 15, 2007

Toughest poll ever!

After a long and grueling three hours of intense brainstorming, here are my top five (and the only five) gal that i felt i would most likely go straight for. Did i mention most likely? It might not happen, but if i do make a u-turn back to straightville, well, you'll know who's responsible for it.

note : i really did tried my best to come up with more options, but it's just too much of a torture to do so. The thought of boobs and you-know-where is already giving me endless nightmare. I can't think anymore. Don't make me. NOoo!!!






2 comments:

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

NO NO NO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hilary Duff? So, you mean you like kid? Scarlett Johansson? Didn't you say boobs are not making any effect on you? Hei, no gay likes the Olsen Freaks, uless you fall for the incredible fashion sence. Miss Beckham? Only when she was miss Posh. Linsay Blohan? You gotta be kidding, are you a junkie or a kaki botol?