Friday, April 27, 2007

Hello jakartarians!

Once again it's the time of the year for yet another vacation away from the boys back home. I know i'll be missed dearly but hey, a girl got to do what a girl got to do and besides, it's about time for some fresh foreign meat! Aww...i'm heading straight for slutville and i'm lovin' every nano second of it! Haha.

Anyway, i'll be dropping by to jakarta on the 1st of may and would be there for about two weeks to entertain all the giddy aunts in town. And this time around, after much consideration (seeing that their rates have increase moderately through out the months), i've invited FHM to come along with me for this trip. Tailing me around town as i party my way to infinity and beyond! Ohh...that reminds me, i think i need to go for some serious brazillian wax...hmm.


2 comments:

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

you better not stop blogging from there!!! will miss you la... :(

the ugly submarine said...

aww. that's hot!