Monday, April 30, 2007

Yet another set of MEME questions

happy monday!


PART 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : Mr Wanna to some, but Bitch to most

Date of birth : A week and a few days after Mother's day

Current status : Single and trying hard to appreciate it

Eye color : Dark brown with a pinch of hope

Hair color : Jet black

Right or left handed : Righter

Zodiac : Being a pure breed socialite, of course i'm a Gemini. Nothing less



PART 2 : ON THE INSIDE

My heritage : 100% chinese with the complimentary single eyelid package

My fear : Fear of being alone, Eremophonia

My weakness : Perfectionism

My perfect pizza : Should be round with extra cheese



PART 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW

Your first thought waking up : What to wear? Like i say, its tough being a socialite

Tomorrow : Jakarta, here i come!

Your bedtime : Too darn early. About 10ish. I think age is catching up with me

Most missed memory : Most likely forgotten



PART 4 : YOUR PICK

Pepsi or Coke : Whisky coke always did taste better than mixing whisky with pepsi. So i guess it's coke then

McD or Burger King : Neither. I much prefer the ivy

Single or group dates : Single will do for me. I'm hopeless with choices

Adidas or Nike : Neither. Topshop sandal will do just fine for me. I'm a self proclaimed beach boy

Lipton Tea or Nestea : Ahh finally, long island tea for me anytime

Chocolate or vanilla : Neither. I actually hate anything that's sweet

Cappuccino or coffee : Neither. I only drink tea. Like duh!



PART 5 : DO YOU...?

Smoke : Not that i know of

Curse : Maybe. And only when they doesn't have clothes in my size



PART 6 : IN THE PAST MONTH, HAVE YOU...?

Drank alcohol : It's a must! Why drink plain water when you can always have a ice cold long island tea instead?

Gone to the mall : Every other day

Been on stage : Mostly during fashion week

Eaten sushi : Of course. It's like part of my daily diet



PART 7 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...?

1 minute ago : Staring blankly at this meme, trying to figure out where to begin

1 hour ago : Renting a book at a neighbourhood bookshop

4 1/2 hours ago : Went to the lawyer's office. Don't ask

1 month ago : Recovering from the worst shoot of my life so far

1 year ago : Probably in langkawi island, holidaying with the girls after yet another shoot



PART 8 : FINISH THE SENTENCE

I love : blushers and technicolour eye liners!

I feel : the constant need to wear something pink and glittery to work

I hate : nose bleed on a wedding day

I hide : whenever i can

I miss : working sometimes. I know i'm sad, but i do. Sometimes. Okay, most of the time. Happy?!

I need : a gay friend within reach



PART 9 : TAG 5 PEOPLE

1. lilmissmei; something to keep your mind off about those herpes. Oops!

2. discoball pixie; something to excite you about blogging again

3. ding-a-leng; you need a break from all those studying

4. miss smith; just irritating you plainly coz i know you will do it

5. you and You and YOU!

1 comment:

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

TAG!!! but gimme some time to be creative ok?