Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A joyride to the airport

It's 7am on a wednesday morning, i'm down at the park for a jog with my ever trusted pallaz jazz unlimited collection shoe. Note to self: need to get a new pair of jogging shoe. Wonder if jimmy choo came up with any sport range? Hmm. Anyway, yesterday have been quite an eventful day for me. And before i rant on any further into my daily babbling, no i'm not in jakarta, not even anyway near the java sea, in fact i'm still in my beloved town. And no i didn't chicken out from my slut trip to jakarta either, if that's what you're thinking!

The truth is, i was already at the airport with my three hundred luggages and a pocket full of indonesian rups, when i got a call from lilmissmei. A job just came through and she needs me to go back to the office like NOW! How can i say no la to her? It's after all lilmissmei i'm talking about here; the sidekick of mine who drove down to the uneventful sleazeball party with me last sunday night, which i'm so going to blog in a few post to come after i get pass the rejection bit first. But anyway, back to my jet-setting lifestyle, so off me go, backing out from the check-in queue, down the escalator and took the next train out back home. It was like so daytime drama. So totally channeling bold and beautiful; where everything just happen and it's always urgent and i'm the only one that could save both the world and get the guys, all in an episode! Talk about self esteem. I'm flying high girlfriend!

And if that's not drama enough, my iBook decided to die on me, halfway through the eight o'clock chinese series. The screen just went blank and funny noices came blasting out from the built-in speaker. It was devastating, and yaddi yaddi yadda, brought it to a technician and a few hours later we found ourselves sitting at a swensen booth, contemplating on whether to take up the earthquake challenge or not.

Ooh. is that a mat salleh man in the pool? Maybe i should go for a swim and do a few laps with him. Where did i put that pink speedo of mine?

foot note : Did you know, i had to use the dinosaur-like pc at the office where the commoners uses, to blog this post. It's an outraged! And don't get me started on the germs. Eeii. Where's the hand sanitizer when you needed one!

4 comments:

ding 'a' leng said...

hey, when did u get ur digicam? last i knw u were thinking of getting one? wat model did u get?
mr wanna, ding 'a' leng misses ur fai-ness & silly laugh ^-^

M I S S S M I T H said...

you poor thing! so sad about the trip and the laptop... sigh...
i am visiting the spa tomorrow... care to join me?

Unknown said...

eh excuse me, i was using graphic 3 for a full year before this wey!

but i have to admit, it's a little..."dirty"...kan?

the ugly submarine said...

ding 'a' leng | i didn't get a digicam, wanted to but i didn't. Those pix are from my phone. I miss you la...

miss smith | i'm at the dumb now. maybe not

joy | it's veERRRYy dirty la. eeeiii