Saturday, May 12, 2007

Hello boys!

Ahh. Shanghai. Another twelve more hours to go and i'll be jetting off to the city of endless steaming soup dumplings or ahem, xiao long bao, lawless bicycle riders, high end forgery goodies and mandarin-speaking single-eyelid chinese boys! Aww. I always do prefer buffet than a la carte, you know!

And in case you didn't hear from your next door neighbour yet, well, i got myself a mac book. A white one; white = pure, just like me. The virginal slut! Haha...jangan marah dong!

I'm so lucky to be me! Ahh.

3 comments:

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

Make me a promise written in blood that you will not go to the Bund until i get there ok?!

*will be there*will be there*will be there*

the ugly submarine said...

i promise la. ishh.

M I S S S M I T H said...

congrats and i hope you make it to perhentian... xxx