Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ancient Photos

Discoball pixie just send me via msn this tremendously amazing picture of myself (hihi) during my slut trip to Pangkor Island recently. Aside from the macy gray-inspired hairstyle, which i was so not aware off during that time, i think this is just simply picture peerrfect!

note : Images above contain certain form of nudity. Maybe it's wise that you shouldn't watch it while at work. But then again, now would be a little bit too late, coz you're already looking at it. And since you're here, do you think i should buff up a bit? Maybe just an inch bigger on the chest? Maybe?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i think you're fine darling :D

M I S S S M I T H said...

apa laa so long nothing to read from you... sigh...

the ugly submarine said...

busy mah...but i've been reading your blog though. i like!!!